Sedentary lifestyle and fast food consumption has made people gain weight and thus diet needs to be managed especially for those who have to sit and work for long hours to stay fit and healthy. To fulfill bosses demands and deadlines, you often become stressed. And after a tiring day, you often lose interest in making dinner. Thus indulgence towards take away meals increases too. To avoid these problems, choose a meal that will be good for your body especially it will take care that you do not go out of shape.
This should be something which keeps you full for a long time with least hazards of making. Here we present some smart options:
- 1 bowl fresh fruits
- 2 slices whole meal toast with 2tsp each of low-fat spread and honey
- Vegetable Sandwich and half apple
- 6 tbsp bran flakes and skimmed milk.
- 3 tbsp unsweetened muesli with skimmed milk and a apple
- 2 slice whole meal toast with 2tsp peanut butter and 1 small banana
- A small glass of orange juice ,2 Egg white and a brown bread toast with a bowl of boiled vegetables
A perfect time, when your heart craves for more, you need to intake less food during lunch.
- Chicken salad with fat-free dressing and 1 whole meal pitta/toast
- 1 bowl fruit with 2 oats biscuits
- 1 bowl yoghurt and 1 chapatti with a bowl of boiled vegetables
- Salad (veg /non veg) and 1 glass fruit juice(orange, mixed fruit/pineapple)
Snack craving is a must when you have a load of work. We bring fro you some snacks which are healthy and filling
- A Small serving of fruits like raspberries
- 1 small low-fat yogurt with fruits
- 1 small banana
- 1 slice whole meal toast with boiled vegetables
- Oatcakes with 2tbsp cottage cheese and tomatoes
- 1 whole meal pitta bread filled with 1 slice chicken and vegetable salad
- 6tbsp corn flakes with skimmed milk
- 1 bowl chicken/sweet corn soup
- Peanut butter and apple
This meal needs to be light but yummy and complete it early. So, here we present some options:
- Egg Omelette or bhurji made with small red onion, a handful of mushrooms, red pepper, green pepper skimmed milk. Serve with salad with a chapatti
- Chicken stir fry made from small skinless chicken breast, sunflower oil, Chinese five spice powder, stir-fry vegetables and a dash of reduced-salt soy sauce. Serve with 1 layer noodles
- 1 bowl rice with dal and loads of vegetables
Most importantly, fewer intakes of starch, artificial sweetener and fatty food are the ultimate secret to stay fit.
These are just a few general recommended items, a good diet chart from a nutritionist along with workouts on a regular basis is very important. Join a gym that has all modern amenities. Gene Tunney has rightly said, “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.”